In order to better serve your needs, Dance Tonight Knoxville may ask you to provide us with certain information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- applications or other forms we receive from you or your representative
- communications with you in person, by telephone, in writing, or other means
- your transactions with or from the services provided by us or our affiliates
- others involved in your transaction
We may share your non-public personal information:
- with our affiliates
- with our instructors to provide you with the products or services you have requested
- with third party contractors or service providers who provide services on our behalf
- when you direct us or give us permission
- when we are required or permitted by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities
We may store your non-public personal information indefinitely, including after any customer relationship has ceased. If your non-public personal information is not stored, it will be destroyed.
We will do our best to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your non-public personal information. We limit access to non-public personal information to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
**Please note Dance Tonight is not responsible for the content contained on any outside sites we share a link to. We also rent floor time to instructors that are not employees of Dance Tonight to instruct and practice with their students. Dance tonight is not responsible for any contractual agreements you enter into with them or for any fees paid to them.